Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Only Real


In these hot summer days my world is in a daze. Nothing seems real, nothing is real. My only desire was fuel to the fire as you watched me burn alive. Up in smoke my hate would go, because now fear is all that i know. Tilt the bottle and drown in my sorrows. I die everyday then wake up tomorrow, its the only real I feel.

In these cold winter nights December dreams taunt me. Nothing seems real, nothing is real. My mind will not rest, the past isn't dead, you took from me everything and left me for dead. Tilt the bottle and drown in my sorrows. I die everyday then wake up tomorrow, it's the only real I feel.

Don't mourn for me, I died in my sleep, but you were never there. I hope this will haunt you, I hope you can't sleep.
Karma, a death wish for you from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment